Just Like That

Google
 

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Googl'd


(Genre:Just Like That)

Sometimes one is Googled...and the search words that lead to one's site can be the most unexpected. I tried to figure out, what 'search words' leads people to this site (I checked Google references in last 100 hits). So the results are in the order - Search Words:No. of Times:The order on the Google Search.

Rakhi friendship bands:1:3
that which watched improves confucius:1:1
why lalu railways:1:3
Lalu Railways:9:3
grocessary items:1:3 (Bewildered!!!)
link:www.indiahabitat.org/main.htm:1:1
vivek oberoi space power:1:35 (Amused!!!)
karan thapar's wife1:1:6 (Baffled!!!)
Crohnn's disease:3:3 (Not once but thrice ???)
"PARADOX PROCESS" DERM BARRETT:1:3
Just Like That!:2:16
freedom of India-what it should mean to us in the present day:1:7
world cup sistine chapel:1:1
indian grocessary:1:10 (Pulling my hair!)
about lalu:1:27
Lalu + Railways + iim:1:38
"kk lui":1:3
http://www.manish/ market from india:1:1
Poem On Phir Bhi Dil Hai Hindustani:1:18
phir bhi dil hai hindustani poem:1:18
rakhi concept:1:9
history of 93.5 red fm:1:6
religiously confused:2:1
poor jokes, pjs, sardarjis:1:1

Key Conclusions:

1. Had it not been for Lalu, people will not visit my blog
2. Search Words that bring people to the site are very different from the search words I expected will bring people to the site
3. People rarely go to the links on 3rd or later pages in Google for relevent results
4. There is a disease called the Crohnn's Disease
5. People search for odd things
6. Google leads the odd searches to my blog
7. The blog is the No. 1 search result for 6 topics listed above (yippeee!!!)

4 Comments:

Blogger Mayank Krishna said...

I know the secret of "Crohnn's Disease" and your blog. It's mentioned in a comment on your blog on dogs!!

And I just mentioned in this comment too, so expect more hits from "Crohnn's Disease"

Hahaha

8:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

intelligent search strings,manish!

12:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How do you check Google references in the last 100 hits ??? I wouldn't mind do that for my blogs. At the moment, key in - krazy kelvin - on Google, click - I'm feeling lucky and my blog profile pops up. Thats all I know.

11:28 AM  
Blogger Rajesh Kumar said...

Manish: I migrated my blog to my own domain. Can you please update your blogroll. The new details are:

Title: The Y-Axis
URL:www.yaxis.in

7:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama - The Blogs Directory